The Watch Site banner

Watches for Sale - Seiko, Nodus - prices from $135 - $650

6K views 28 replies 1 participant last post by  phillipndavis 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a few watches up for grabs here, which will be cross-posted. Happy to provide more photos, information upon request.

--
Seiko Presage SRPB67 - $275 shipped / CONUS

I bought this new, wore it a few times, and now … don’t. So, off it goes. It has the nicest leather Seiko stock band I’ve ever encountered—if it was brown, I’d keep it for my Alpinist. Has full box, papers, card, tag. No outer box sleeve, but I’m not sure it came with one. It’s in nearly-unworn condition—I’ve never worn the leather. Specs below the pictures.

Made In Japan
Stainless Steel Case with Leather Strap
Automatic Movement, Caliber: 4R35
24 Jewels
Sapphire Crystal
Black Dial
Luminous Hands And Markers
Date Display
See Through Case Back
Buckle Clasp
100M Water Resistance

Approximate Case Diameter: 41.6mm
Approximate Case Thickness: 12mm

--
SOLD - Nodus Chasm Black Duality - $650 shipped/CONUS

I’m selling this fantastic, full-kit, warrantied Nodus Duality, in Chasm Black, to make room for a different Nodus model. This is a pretty popular model, and has sold out from Nodus twice. In hand, it’s easy to see why; it really is a stunning piece.

This watch has been worn very sparingly, and is in very good condition. There are some minor desk diving marks on the bracelet, and because the bracelet is fully articulated, there are a couple of small marks on the end links, as well as a mark or two from changing out to a strap. I’ve tried to capture these in pictures, but they’re pretty hard to spot, and if you’re going to put this into normal wearing rotation, you probably won’t care anyway.

Price: $650, shipped within the US only.

Case: 316L surgical-grade stainless steel
Dimensions: 40mm case width | 13mm thickness | 48mm lug-to-lug | 20mm lug width | 6mm crown diameter
Crowns: Screw-down | De-coupling mechanism | Black PVD grip | Lumed sapphire glass inlays
Movement: Miyota 9015 Japanese automatic movement | Regulated in four positions (+/- 8 secs/day)
Crystal: Double-dome box sapphire crystal | Blue anti-reflective coating on underside
Bezel: Internal rotating bezel | Bi-directional | Fully lumed
Luminescence: Swiss Super-LumiNova® BGW9 (dial, hands, bezel) | Green-glowing lume for accents (bezel triangle, minute track dots, crowns)
Water Resistance: 300 meters / 1000 feet
Bracelet: 20mm-18mm taper | Chamfered sides | Flip-lock button release clasp with micro-adjustments
Weight: 74g (watch head) | 160g (with full bracelet)
Dial: Matte finish | Hybrid construction: sandwich dial with applied indices
Hands: Polished silver color
Other: Applied logo | Drilled-through lugs
Warranty: 24 months (Nov 2021)
Full Kit: Nodus watch box | Microfiber cleaning cloth | Warranty and regulation cards

--
6619-8290 Sportsmatic 5 - $135 shipped / CONUS - SOLD

Sort of has a steel Omega Constellation vibe. Non-quick set day, quick set (push crown) date. Radial finishing on the top surface of the case looks good; lacquered silver, crosshair dial is nice with a little patina around the edges. Definitely a daily wearer in its day, because the caseback is really smooth, but you can make out the serial and model information. Keeps pretty good time, but the power reserve isn’t very long. Great looker, though!

--
(SOLD) Dark Blue 6309-836A Sports 5 - $225 shipped / CONUS
Great sport watch with friction Pepsi dive bezel. A couple minor scratches on the glass; doesn’t affect legibility. Perhaps the coolest blue dial I’ve ever seen in a very dark blue, north-south grain. Keeps excellent time with a good power reserve, and it has a Roman day wheel. Head only.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.