The Watch Site banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i am looking for a high quality comfortable band...and ran across this brand and have never heard of them....are they good?...bad?...not very popular yet?....any help will so be appreciated....God Bless John..i am told Harold makes a curved end kit for these too...i have only seen straight ones too

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a few in 20 and 22 mm with straight end links. Very good quality, very solid and comfortable to wear. Best value for the money.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I received one with a watch a while ago and excitedly tried it on a 007 tuna. Found it pretty heavy and unrefined to be honest. I realize I am in the minority with this opinion.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i like a very heavy duty bracelet...very cool..ok how about the curved ends...anyone done the conversion?...any solid ends available?....thank you all for the great info..God Bless John

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
They have been around a long time, I own maybe three even had one on my Zilla now that was a heavy beast, I find it spot on for my Tuna, well made and comfortable, there no light weight bracelet.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I love mine, i find it balances the heavy Orient OS300 much better than the standard bracelet

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i am looking for a heavy duty bracelet...one of the last thing to complete a build before it goes to DLC...thank you all...great info...God Bless John

·
Registered
195 Posts
Love mine. The only way to go on a Tuna IMO, (though I have no experience with the Yobokies "Anvil"). I also like it on my Hamilton Khaki but I don't have a picture of that handy.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow...that looks perfect...great pic

·
Special Member
5,197 Posts
There are others that look similar to the watchadoo
This is Harold's with straight ends. It uses push pins on the links.

This one is from strapcode. It uses crews on the links. I no longer have either watch.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you Ray...i have never heard of strapcode...those end links look like the right shape i need...God Bless John

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well it is for a Chase Durer but i am told they are very close to the SKX and the old Citizen Divers in shape..i will look at both of those too...thank you so much...God Bless John

1 - 16 of 16 Posts