The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this because I hit upon what I consider a bargain bracelet suitable for your TST etc.

No affiliation to the seller etc who are 1988show from Hong Kong.

The bracelet is 22mm wide for its whole length, constructed from chunky solid stainless steel links with locking deployment clasp. The adjustment is by split pins but the quality overall is better than its £11 price (delivered).

·
Administrator
33,745 Posts
I've had a couple of bracelets from that seller Mike, great for the price, this Shark mesh was from them a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Mike,
They are excellent value for money...I have just ordered a second the one ...the first is a 20mm which fits the Typhoon T2 very well. For £11 delivered they are a steal....but I suspect that the rush of order will see the price rise now!

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike,
They are excellent value for money...I have just ordered a second the one ...the first is a 20mm which fits the Typhoon T2 very well. For £11 delivered they are a steal....but I suspect that the rush of order will see the price rise now!
Oh bugger:biggrin:

The clasps on the shark mesh are quite a good from machined and pressed stainless, the same as WJeans.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I had trouble with a couple of his bracelets. Bought 2 at once.

The pins holding the links together fell out. Too small and no tension to keep them in.

They were happy to send new pins but when the first watch fell off of my wrist it ruined the watch.

Very nice looking bracelets and they fit well. But...

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
well it looks great...would love to have one..but will have to upgrade the pins i see

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
that is what i was thinking to Long Bike..

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Just ordered one of those myself thank you very much. Notice that they also have a good selection of other bracelets too. Long shot - but has anyone bought one that gives a snug fit on a Sumo?

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
With regard to drilling out the ends to fit 2.5mm Seiko bars, this is not necessary unless that sort of thing bugs you. The bracelet is a very tight fit in between the lugs and used with some of the spring bars I got from William Jean (supplied with his Oyster bracelets) I don't think they will come adrift. As you can see the spring bar ends are the same diameter as the Seiko 2.5mm ones.

For those intent on having a go at drilling, the metal you have to play with is:-

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Great Thanks

With regard to drilling out the ends to fit 2.5mm Seiko bars, this is not necessary unless that sort of thing bugs you. The bracelet is a very tight fit in between the lugs and used with some of the spring bars I got from William Jean (supplied with his Oyster bracelets) I don't think they will come adrift. As you can see the spring bar ends are the same diameter as the Seiko 2.5mm ones.

For those intent on having a go at drilling, the metal you have to play with is:-

Ok thank you Mike for your return on that.
Good to know about it.
Aloha LongBike

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am posting this because I hit upon what I consider a bargain bracelet suitable for your TST etc.

No affiliation to the seller etc who are 1988show from Hong Kong.

The bracelet is 22mm wide for its whole length, constructed from chunky solid stainless steel links with locking deployment clasp. The adjustment is by split pins but the quality overall is better than its £11 price (delivered).

Did you mod this Tuna? Details? Looks like Tuna with 7548 dial?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts