The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
that is a new one on me...wonder if they are any good?..

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:41::c002::breakcomp::sarcasm:

·
Registered
508 Posts
The site is suspicious. The 'links' at the bottom of the pages aren't actually links. If you click on the parts list for one part it takes you to a new site. Contact details are sketchy, and one of them is a yahoo.com address (always suspicious in my book). Bizarrely, one of the pages lists about 50 countries at the bottom for no reason, and they aren't links. Maybe it's to look international. Those are just a few things of concern that I noticed.

If you did ever get a response and bought something, imagine how difficult it would be to sort out any problems...

·
Administrator
33,234 Posts
The site is suspicious. The 'links' at the bottom of the pages aren't actually links. If you click on the parts list for one part it takes you to a new site. Contact details are sketchy, and one of them is a yahoo.com address (always suspicious in my book). Bizarrely, one of the pages lists about 50 countries at the bottom for no reason, and they aren't links. Maybe it's to look international. Those are just a few things of concern that I noticed.

If you did ever get a response and bought something, imagine how difficult it would be to sort out any problems...
I thought something dident seem right when i had a look, but i don't know what.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I just wandered down this road myself and sent them an email . As Soulboy stated "The site is suspicious "..They sure go to a lot of work just to be a "Teaser".
Has anyone had any responses from them ?.....Thanks , Louis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts