21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Special Member
2,429 Posts
I’ll be there mate

·
Registered
124 Posts
Flight and hotel booked! With a LOT of luck regarding travel restrictions, hope to be attending for the first time this Sunday!

Looking forward to seeing some great watches , and most important for me, getting to meet some members on here!:)

·
Administrator
33,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
We will have to try for a group photo :)

ps: I am impressed Keith, I think i've done well travelling 40 miles :)

Flight and hotel booked! With a LOT of luck regarding travel restrictions, hope to be attending for the first time this Sunday!

Looking forward to seeing some great watches , and most important for me, getting to meet some members on here!:)
I will be there for sure….

·
Special Member
3,435 Posts
I So Much Wish I could be there. You are going to have a great time - I am so envious. Can someone please stream the fair online so I can beat John and Jim to the best watches for sale?

Please post lots of photos (both the watches and people). Have Fun :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Gutted, just looked at my diary and working unfortunately. At least it will be extremely good for my wallet, as looking at @TheTigerUK offerings I would have spent a large amount of money!!

Enjoy everyone, and I look forward to the pictures (especially the group photo!!).

·
Administrator
33,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Please note if you are going to the fair on Sunday I have just been informed by the watch fair organizer that the venue (Motorcycle museum) has now gone cashless so you will need a credit/debit card if you want to buy anything from the museum such has food, drinks, clothing etc etc.

Cash is still king at the fair though I would imagine :)

·
Craftsman
3,987 Posts
Sounds like a great time for all. Wish that pond wasn't far to cross............

·
Special Member
3,085 Posts
Half of "Dirty Dozen" (I mean that in a good way) nice to put faces on some of the names. Have fun gents!

Rob

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
2,429 Posts
Really enjoyed seeing folks again in person, 18 months of lockdown has been no fun

Surprisingly the sales were pretty poor, no clue why, we’d been expecting punters to turn up with 18 months worth of watch buying funds but that didn’t happen.

Maybe next time, roll on September 5th!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Great picture of you all
Wish we had things like this near me
Thank u all for sharing it with us
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 54 Posts