The Watch Site banner

Waffle strap in 22mm. Available?

3850 Views 20 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  jringo8769
I've sold my Seiko 6309-7040 to a guy who really would like to put a waffle strap (6105 like) on to it.
Are there any available in 22mm?
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
i would love to know that too...i thought i seen them somewhere
I think WJean from Canada is selling them on bay
Not the classic waffles he's not, 19mm only. Timefactors do a beautifully supple 20mm waffle but not 22mm unfortunately.
so no 22mm?...i am sure i seen one somewhere....maybe i am wrong...
the only 22mm waffle strap I'm aware of is the one from Yobokies

See less See more
well that one looks great...maybe it is the one i was thinking of..
Not the classic waffles he's not, 19mm only. Timefactors do a beautifully supple 20mm waffle but not 22mm unfortunately.
hmm actually I was talking about these, 22mm , Marine Master type he describes them.

Attachments

See less See more
Will Jean has the 22mm waffle strap in orange and black, both. I have had both, but I prefer Yobokies rubber (not plastic) 22mm waffle. YMMV.
does anyone have the yobokies waffle?...how do you like it...
does anyone have the yobokies waffle?...how do you like it...
I like it as much now as I did then...

http://www.thewatchsite.com/21-japa...-comfortable-ever-shameless-plug-content.html
well thank you...it looks very comfortable...price is reasonable?...how is the buckle?...can i change it to a original seiko one?..
well thank you...it looks very comfortable...price is reasonable?...how is the buckle?...can i change it to a original seiko one?..

You can certainly change it out but the vintage style one he sells is very much like the old skool GL831 buckle anyway. No need to replace it.
very cool...what do they run..i looked and did not see them on his link...
i really like that gl831 buckle...that was what i was going to put on it...so now i dont have too
the only 22mm waffle strap I'm aware of is the one from Yobokies

Thanks guys:)
This is what he's after.
Looks great on the wrist too:D
I want on of these too
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.