The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was one of the very lucky people who managed to get one of these new Vostok Neptune SE (Special Edition) during the 5-8 minuets they were available for sale on meranom.com :)

I think they are very well designed and I can't wait to get mine :)

They come in 3 colors, and I went for a black one, but if they ever make some more, i might get a green one too ;-)

In my opinion, these are awesome watches for the money.

Best wishes, Peter

·
Registered
34 Posts
They look great shame i missed out on these im a big Vostok fan i own 3 Amphibias so far best value for money watch you can buy i think.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look great shame i missed out on these im a big Vostok fan i own 3 Amphibias so far best value for money watch you can buy i think.
I am sure that they will make more. Anything other than that would be dumb :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
what makes this watch special edition? the history of the watch or the design?
Honestly it has good shape, i'm afraid it is easy to get rusty like my previous vostok. I would be very thank full if you give more explanation of the material,,,

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks nice. I bought a Vostok Amphibian for my brother in law last year for his birthday. He'll never know just how close he was to never receiving it! Even the wobbly crown had a certain charm to it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Meranom offer quite a few nice special editions, but these are crackers. I particularly like the green version.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts