The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 77 6309 French / English date back from Jack did the sapphire conversion but keep that beautiful wabi yellowed lume . 6309 is one of favs. Best Indy

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the props fellow watch brothers ... Anyone have a pic of a 6309 76 ? I believe mine was made in January of 77 SN# 705518. The way I understand it the 6309 started in 76 but when in 76 ? Best Indy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holly Cow Long Bike that baby looks amazing for its age ! That serial number places the birth of the 6309 to the middle of 76 . Is that the beginning or are there any older out there ? The plot thickens . Best Indy

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
indy,
I got this one for Free and Box also. I helped this elderly
Chinese man with his 1954 Corvette and rebuilt his Engine in it.

I did as a doing because he is about ...( 89 ) years old and still in top shape and drives it too. He and I go out sometimes to run it.
He said that's why I always call you to do the my work, you spend time with me, and I like that. I have a old watch upstairs I want you to have it.

It was in the box all the time because he did use it only Three times he said, because he uses a old Bretling watch.
I always drool on the old watch he has, what a Watch that is.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi jack does all my work will not let any one else do it but him i have a 77 6309-7040 on the way to him right now and 3 watch coming back right now two 6105-8119s and a mkll369 nassau i going out of my mind waiting on the 6105s as i had full spia done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts