The Watch Site banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I was a regular at PMWF for many years and interacted with Reto on various occasions. I knew he had some problems, but this is very sad and tragic. I respected him for his encouragement, his dedication to his forum and his knowledge of watches.

He will be missed.

-Marc

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Shocking news, but you never know what happens behind closed doors and Thai Police investigations are oftentimes cursory at best, especially when there's big money, high so families and farangs involved.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Very sad and tragic, especially for their daughter. I am a member of PMWF.

Mark
VERY sad to hear as he was always willing to help anyone who asked!
Sometimes folks have a lot of hidden demons and we never hear about them until the end.
Take for instance the great Jr. Seau who was an all star line backer for the San Diego Chargers and was inducted into the SD Chargers Hall of Fame. He was a person everyone knew, had a sucessful business amongst many other things....he commited suicide by shooting himself in the chest!
You just never know!:undecided:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Shocking news, but you never know what happens behind closed doors and Thai Police investigations are oftentimes cursory at best, especially when there's big money, high so families and farangs involved.
Good to know the bar stool detectives have all the correct info.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have looked there many many times over the years and they always had some great deals...this is so sad

·
Krusty Olde Pharte
4,744 Posts
Sorry to hear this. I never dealt with Reto, but did spend some time at PMWF.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Good to know the bar stool detectives have all the correct info.

You have something to say ?
I read the Bangkok Post article in which, as per normal, the foreigner is tried in absentia.
Judging by your gobshyte remark, you obviously have no 'kin clue what happens in Thailand, so :stfu:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
How about expressing your sorrow and condolences in a more appropriate way (other than by lashing out at a long-contributing member of this forum)?
I dont think he "lashed" out at anyone.......I think he was merely trying to say that too many of us have their own feelings and specualtions about what happened! Until a thorough investigation is done we wont know the truth!

·
Registered
124 Posts
How about expressing your sorrow and condolences in a more appropriate way (other than by lashing out at a long-contributing member of this forum)?
Boss sorry I upset your bum chum who is a long contributing member of the forum. You must have led a sheltered life if my statement is taken as lashing out.

Chill out and have a cold one of these. The Chang & Leo are for the detectives, and the Beer Sing is for the pro boxers

Have a great day in the US of A

Attachments

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Such a shame from posts I have seen from the past Reto was always a Gentlman and always willing to help and gave great advice on watches.

Cheers
Mark.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.