The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:c029:, :93: , Well it finally arrived and man is it in top shape, not like the pictures shown again. Like the last watch too, this one too is in well I would say .......... 98 % and all original right too the tips of the strap and buckle. Everything is intact, and working fine. Strap is the original seller said, and he was the original owner. According to him, he only dived with it twice, (swimming pool )then thats all. Its in choice shape.
Now I want to try to get that Bracelet, because me and rubber, we dont hit it at all. It was well worth the four days wait and the price for it.;)

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Big Congrats

They are truly a tool watch of the highest order. With digital Day/date, 12/24hr time, Seconds, alarm, chronograph, dive log memory, depth alarm, rate of accent alarm and elapse time. Not to forget its truly classic dive watch look with those big lum indices and big orange minute hand, all under one bezel.

P.S. These watches were issued to the Royal Australian Clearance divers as well as used by many US Navy Seals and Salvage divers.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Aqualand

It does have the stamped issue number to the SEAL's on the back cover.
( NAVY SEALS 01XX )
When it came I saw that and said ............... , :a102:
" Man I got one from one of the old Frog boys ". The guy had the 3 issue one's and he got rid of this one. He told me I might be surprized when I get it, but I did not ask him anythng about it. When it got here I said .......
:a102::91:, :wee_hee:, :s_good:, score, its from an old Frog. This one was only in the pool wet twice.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THe watch Photos

My 13 year old grandaughter takes all these photos, I cant figure out the camera. I bought a nikon and still cant do them , but she likes photography and good at it, so I got the camera. I built that photo shed in the spare bedroom the guys talked about, and she got it wired. Me I just watch the
action. Hahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts