The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Craftsman
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry to have to report some Sad news regarding our friend Jonathan K. Just in case you haven't heard he has checked into Hospice care. Please keep him in your thoughts and Prayers as he spends time with his family.

Here is a message from him posted on his Facebook page May 24th.

"I'm off to hospice care tomorrow with untreatable stage four lung and liver cancers. I want no one other than my immediate family involved as I have absolutely no strength to take calls or send further messages. Sorry that's the way it is and I NEED others to respect my wishes."

Jonathan has always been there for me, as I'm sure many others, regarding numerous questions concerning Seiko parts + repairs. He has at times offered up hard to find parts out of the goodness of his heart to help me out of a predicament when funds were short.

He and his family will be in my thoughts and Prayers during this difficult time.

·
Registered
29,162 Posts
Oh Lord...Take Care of Jonathan as One of your Own...Tears...

·
Administrator
33,859 Posts
Bloody Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats really crap, REALLY, so sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
that is so sad..we need to keep him in the front of our minds and in our prayers..i pray he is not in pain...

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
It's really sickening to hear this news, but he's in the best place and with his loved ones. All the best to the Koch family. :(

·
Registered
691 Posts
Sorry to hear this. I didn't know anything until I tried to send him an email last night about a crystal. From his auto reply it sounded like something small. Then I came to check my post and I see this. Very sad for his family, and for this community as I know he was a friend to a lot of you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.