The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Do my eyes deceive, or is that a completely different case under that shroud (shroud looks plastic BTW). The case appears to be scalloped in some way? Never seen anything like that out of Seiko.

The Seiko Scallop (nautical enough) I can envision it now.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I like the dial.

They can keep the rest.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi!

Sharing pics of my new Seiko Diver's 50th Anniversary Special Edition Prospex,50+mm case :evil: , ceramic coated shroud, 22mm lug width, 4R36 movement, huge curved case

Group pic with a vintage tuna

Size is very close to the vintage tuna

·
Registered
14 Posts
just got the watch but can't wear it as the strap is too long :(

great strap by the way, rubbery and soft, big buckle and possibly the most solid keeper out there. love the way it widens as it meets the shroud so that the straps won't look too small.

What options do i have? cut the strap and it will look odd. aftermarket straps don't usually widen where it meets the shroud.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I just saw this in the airport in Bangkok. It seems like a big watch made for little wrists, with the curved back and short lugs. I wish I had time to try it on. My wrists are small, but flat. I fear the curved back may be too much.

·
Special Member
5,242 Posts
Nice pictures! I like the blue one. Man, they look BIG, I may not need to open carry here in Texas; I could just back fist somebody senseless....Ha

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am really starting to like this watch, but cannot find one locally. For those of you that have tried one on, how does the curved back feel? How big is your wrist? I have never owned a watch with a curved back.

Thank you and take care,

Mike
<><

1 - 20 of 32 Posts