The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Special Member
6,468 Posts
OK I'll take my public flogging: I do not like Tunas. Too big in my book, don't find the dial style appealing at all either, so it adds up for me to a polite 'no thanks.'

So shoot me.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Monsters, Sumos seem too big for no reason, sawtooths are blah. The tuna took a little time for me, but now it is one of my favorite watches.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
:s_hi: If it ticks, love them all......:1rij:.......Bob.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I don't like the Samurai,i had a titanium and sold it soon after purchase,i don't understand what is the big deal with this model anyway..

I don't like the Monsters,i honestly tried by purchasing a black monster twice,but....:confused:

I never liked the Spork,it's a Sinn inspired Seiko divers or a divers version of a pilot :sign0065:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
There were three models I took initial dislikes to, but two of them, the Aqualand and the Arnie, I've grown used to. On the other hand, the Ashtray still looks plain ugly every time I see one.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I bought a titanium sammie and immediately hated it, it felt cheap and nasty, but I've since bought a steel one and I love it

I don't like the Samurai,i had a titanium and sold it soon after purchase,i don't understand what is the big deal with this model anyway..

I don't like the Monsters,i honestly tried by purchasing a black monster twice,but....:confused:

I never liked the Spork,it's a Sinn inspired Seiko divers or a divers version of a pilot :sign0065:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts