The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One is new, I think it speaks for itself, and yellow is, in my mind, one of Casio's basic colours.
More features than anyone needs and solar too. Great summer watch.

G-6900A-9

The second one is my favourite among Seiko's professional divers.
It was a non-worker but all parts original, and babied condition with beautiful patina.
I had to transplant a working movement from another 7C43.

7C43-7000

Have a great weekend and happy Mondial!

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Congrats :clap:The 7c43-7000 is just awesome and it looks brilliant on the oyster bracelet. Yesterday I have received a "new" bracelet for my 7c43-7010 so please allow mine to say hello...

Enjoy! ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Both 7C43s are awesome! My 7000 is on it's way! Now looking at your bracelets I might reconsider (I have a black leather strap waiting for it)

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Both very nice :clap: the lume on the 7c43 is just awesome congrats mate it really is a beauty.

I bet you have the birds flocking around you with that on:57:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Very nice couple Galpo. Love that Seiko. Does the Cocky talk. My neighbour had one years ago that spoke Chinese, they are so smart.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Love the 7C43. I'm on the hunt for one right now. Congrats.

By the way, what did you do to get it running?

Good luck hunting one, not that simple but they do come up for sale now and then...

Mine had a dead movement, I had to use a donor watch, another 7C43 with a molested case I had.
The 7C43 movement is, as I see it, less robust than the 7548.
I have two dead movements and can't find anyone to bring them back to life.

Cheers,
Galpo

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
great finds.. i would love to find a 7c43 for parts to finish mine...if you ever want to part with any parts..please let me know...great to see another one up and going...love all the different bands too..John

1 - 20 of 21 Posts