The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, the Soccer world Cup starts here on Friday. The whole country is in a high state of excitement with locals praying for a miracle win by Bafana Bafana, the South African team. Anybody coming or already here, please contact me, we'll get together! Here's the watch content, and appropriate too, I think: my Seiko 8M32-8030 "Sports Timer"

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hi Jules,

I will not be able to make it down to see the world cup live, but I wish you great experience down there and I hope that the bafana bafana will make it at least to the quarters.
For sure you have the right watch for it!

Cheers,

Axel

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
I wish..

I love South Africa and Footie is frankly the only sport in the world worth a darn but sadly, commitments mean I will not be able to make it.... :(

Enjoy it everybody, it is the greatest sporting event in the world!!!

I really hope bafana bafana cause a major upset...

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Is that The Game that they use a small like Basket ball, or Beach ball, trying to get it into that Kinda like big Crab net, turned sideways?????? :-[ lol God Forgive me O:) W/ Italian Blood, SHAME on me

. Alvin, you know how much I lusted after the Afrikaans-Day Wheel I think it's great, and , if you wear your 6215-7000, maybe some old gent will mosey by

saying, "I have an old watch that looks just like that one, just sitten in my draw " ??? :-\

Go bafano bafanos

1 - 4 of 4 Posts