The Watch Site banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thoughts please, I want to buy a tuna, but the 007 is disconntiuned. it has to have day and date and as new as possible so I know it wont be in in a year or two for battery replacement. I would go for a new one, but I don't know my opitions. what is the replacement for the 007, and does it have d/d. can I buy a new 007? I think the 1000M tuna is a little out of my reach. don't tell cindy about this as she will be wanting me to send it down to her...

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Marks, by all means, go for either the SBBN017 (the direct heir to the 007) or the SBBN015 (only difference is the black bezel insert and an awesome OEM oyster bracelet, otherwise is exactly the same watch as the 017, and also the 007, although the later has a slight different dial configuration than the other 2).

You can get both at www.higuchi-inc.com

SBBN017: + or - $750 USD shipped, BNIB;
SBBN015: + or - $1,050 USD shipped, BNIB.

Awesome taste of yours. Great choice. IMHO, there's no better professional piece for diver's than a tuna - whatever model you choose.

Good luck and happy buying (that's the best part of this hobby!)

Regards,
CHRIS

·
Registered
862 Posts
I agree with Chris. Tuna's Rock! I wear mine in the shower, doing the pots, training with the dogs and next vacation I will be diving with it. The thing I love about SBBN 017 is that while I paid 750 for it, I never baby it. It is ofcourse a Quartz watch, so I also ride dirt bikes and cruisers with it too. My collection is down to 3 automatics and this one Quartz. Be forewarned though, once you buy a Tuna, there is no looking back. You will be HOOKED! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts