The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture taken at the local beach this morning of my SBBN013 Darth Tuna on blue sharkskin strap.. Still my favourite watch ;)

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
336 Posts
searat said:
Picture taken at the local beach this morning of my SBBN013 Darth Tuna on blue sharkskin strap.. Still my favourite watch ;)

Cheers,
Steve
[/quote]

Very nice mate :) ...

I dont like that strap though..I like a tactical, tool watch look..bet it would look super on a PVD mesh..

Do any of you know where a buddy can get one (PVD mesh)?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
buddy13 said:
Very nice mate :) ...

I dont like that strap though..I like a tactical, tool watch look..bet it would look super on a PVD mesh..

Do any of you know where a buddy can get one (PVD mesh)?

He he - Well it usually lives on a nice dark grey NATO with black PVD fittings, popped it on the sharky while the NATO had a wash. Have tried a PVD mesh but was a tight fit with the small lugs on the tuna, would love to see a black titanium matching bracelet for this watch..

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Great pic, Searat!

Tunas are my thing too, brother! Good taste on you!

Please, post a magnified pic of that beast underwater, just like this one below your signature.

Thanks!

From a fellow tuna lover,
CHRIS

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris said:
Great pic, Searat!

Tunas are my thing too, brother! Good taste on you!

Please, post a magnified pic of that beast underwater, just like this one below your signature.

Thanks!

From a fellow tuna lover,
CHRIS

Hi Chris - I'll have a look on my other computer and see if I can find the files - I took a bunch of photos underwater with my old SBBN011 in Kos, Greece in 2008 so just need to find that folder ;) Got the SBBN013 now, virtually the same but with a signed crown and the words 'Marinemaster' on the dial.
Cheers
Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts