The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a long day for me and my family. My son fell ill yesterday and today he was admitted into the hopital with a exploded apendix. They cant operate till tommarow because its too enflamed. Im sitting all night with him while he sleeps. Im going to surf the scwf all night. Its been awhile since ive been around.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
It's good that he is in the Hospital, Bursting Appendixes can happen at the Wort times and places. I'm sure there is little to feel GOOD about, but being so close to you, and the Drs care
is at least a bit better then Out on a Boat Or?/

Have a peaceful Night, He will do better, heal faster, feeling your Strength

My Prayers will be with you and yours and especially Your Boy

Stay Strong and Much to catch up Reading about, " Seiko Mediation "Helps every time"

·
Registered
563 Posts
Thinking of you at this time mate, don't worry kids are tough and i am sure he is in good hands and will be up and about in no time

best regards
George

·
Registered
232 Posts
Your son is in the best hands His hands bringing all of you much comfort. Stay strong for your son †

·
Registered
822 Posts
All the very best Ken for your son's quick recovery. Don't forget you need some sleep, too.

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
Please accept my wishes for a quick recovery for your Son.
Everything will work out just fine.

·
Registered
370 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are for your son's successful treatment and rapid recovery. Be strong and have faith!!
John

·
Registered
126 Posts
All the best I know exactly how he feels ..
I just had a base ball sized tumor removed from my intestines

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. My best wishes for a speedy recovery! O:)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Bad news! I'm sorry to hear that! :(
But kids have this ability to bounce up spectacularly fast, I'm sure everything will go well.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm sure everything will work out fine! Here's hoping he's up and about, feeling like himself again real soon.... O:)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I hope he gets well soon. He'll feel good knowing someone is there with him holding his hand! All the best to the both of you!
Sebastian

1 - 20 of 31 Posts