The Watch Site banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately I have acquired some real gems to my collection. There were a few pics due to be posted here for my brothers in WIS delighting. ;D

Here they are.....

Imagine when you wake up, and after breakfast, toilet-time, shower, dressing...then upon getting to chose a watch to leave for work, you have to face these few choices for the month's watch rotation:

To the point where you have to lay'em in bed to get a better glimpse in order to help you make a choice...

Then you get really undecided and start trying on one by one...

ZODIAC V-WOLF 300m diver's

ORIENT STAR 300m saturation diver's watch - U.S. market version, received last saturday, brought back by my wife from USA, only made possible by a BIG BIG USA based BROTHER I made friends with in this forum (you know who YOU are, brother - and I will be eternally gratefull to you for all the wonderful things you've been doing to me, seriously).
I already own the black faced japanese version (bought from Higuchi), and on february this year I bought the orange faced one w/ the help of this same friend. Now, I seized the opportunity of a 50% discount at the Orient USA website and the wife traveling to USA to add another black faced one (time could not be any better)...

St. STEEL TSUNAMI - Mr. Fuller, you are the MAN!

TSUNAMI PVD received yesterday - only made possible by Noah's and Jake's magic hands (Thank you very much for the perfect package, Jake! ;) )

ECOZILLA 300m Titanium - one my ever favorite watches

CLASSIC AQUALAND CO29 L.E. Ti BASED - SPECIAL PVD COATING (thanks to my friend The Neilo for a few tips and advice before I finally pulled the trigger on january this year). Fully SPA'd at the CITIZEN SERVICE CENTER in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Complete gaskets replacement, pressure testing, new crown, cleaning of pushers, bezel, movement servicing, fresh 3 batteries and brand new OEM rubber strap (and lotsa $$$ less in my bank account - picked it up last month at the Citizen shop)

And a few of the usual suspects and personal favorites of mine: Tuna 7549 600m, Tuna-can 300m SBBN007, Sawtooth 200m SHC063, respectively.

Fortunately a decision has been reached - after some 30 minutes of drooling over my own pieces:

This guy made its way to work with me - The Tsunami PVD special edition.

WIS Life is sweet at this present time! ;)

Thanks for looking folks!
Kindest regards,
CHRIS

·
Registered
862 Posts
Chris congrats man on all the new additions. Your collection is absolutely the coolest. Dude I love the new Tsunami pvd. That Golden Tuna is a catch i'm sure you will never let go of. Some maginificent watches there mate. Dude I'm so curious... How many watches in total do you have now? The number must be way up there! I emailed Noah asking preliminary questions about the Tsunamis. I think I may have to order one later this summer. Keep the pics coming bro, and the awesome posts!

·
Registered
534 Posts
gotta say the PVD Tsunami and Aqualand stealth black brings back memories from 2004 and stealthing out our G Shocks...! The black diver straps complement the black PVD perfectly! 8)

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Big Congrats Chris! You've been a busy bee. Collecting these beautiful gems.
Great things always in threes. ;)
I'm not into pvd, but since seeing the Tsunami pvd, its killer, and you went full stealth with the funky ray ban tan.
OS300m is awesome, its on the hit list for me.
CO29 is minty. I sooo regret not picking that one up when I had the chance not too long ago. :(
Yes, I too am finding the rotation selection difficult.
I almost always grab the Tsunami at some point in the day. My love for it grows daily. :-*

Enjoy the new addictions. I'm so happy for you. ;D

Dave.

#88 says hi.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I really think you should send me your tunas for the summer so I can decide which one to buy, i'll send them back after the fishing season is over, thank and hope you get a laugh out of this, marks...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Man,

this is a wonderful collection, absolutely gorgeous! Makes me drool! I love that st. steel Tsunami! Enjoy all of them!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys....

Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words! You all are awesome, and I owe this WIS crazee to you all, in a great part. I got inspired by a lot of people here, since my first post on 2008......geez, how time flies!

My USA brother, YOU know that a huge part in my collection was only made possible by YOU! ;) Rest assured I'll be eternally grateful to you. 8)

Marks...no worries! It's all fun and I indeed laughed about it. Just the marginal thought that I could ever part with any of my beloved tunas brought some serious laughter in the room....

Boston J....you always have some really nice words and kind compliments to me! Thank you very much, bro. Seriously appreciated!

Dave sharkfin: rest assured man, in time all the pieces you aspire to will make into your Noah's special brief case. No doubt about it. You are going at a great rate, that's for sure. Keep it steady and incoming.

Thian: stealth look is da bomb! O0 haha...

Guys, you rock!

Regards,
CHRIS

·
Registered
230 Posts
So let me get it straight, it's like you need 10 mins to get dressed and you spend like say 1 hour deciding which watch to put on?

Sounds about right there? I too suffer from that same chronic symptom! :))

Thanks for sharing your collection, and great looking tsunamis there, not to mention the heavenly tunas!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts