The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who like Rolex, a new release occurred yesterday. Most are disappointed with it but it was amusing to watch the lead up on the rolex forums. Wearing this nasty piece...which I like much better than the announced. :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Today was a good watch day again. Got a lovely birth year & month watch from Pollyc and this little puppy arrived :D

Always wanted a Pan-Am with the lemon dial. My uncle was a commercial pilot back in the 70's & 80's and I remember him having one I lusted after! His son, my cousin is now a flying instructor so this will make him as jealous as I was yesterday seeing a photo of him with a P51 Mustang!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today was a good watch day again. Got a lovely birth year & month watch from Pollyc and this little puppy arrived :D

Always wanted a Pan-Am with the lemon dial. My uncle was a commercial pilot back in the 70's & 80's and I remember him having one I lusted after! His son, my cousin is now a flying instructor so this will make him as jealous as I was yesterday seeing a photo of him with a P51 Mustang!

Nice one indeed! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Beautiful Rolex, Still wearing the 009 Pepsi.

Cheers
Mark

·
Special Member
5,276 Posts
My Japanese Rolex....:eek:hmy:.....(not on the wrist today).....Bob.

This today.......

·
Registered
2,511 Posts

1 - 20 of 39 Posts