The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
This one today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got to love the yachtsman/ufo watch! I love mine. It is like wearing a wrecking ball on your wrist though it has to be said. If I swing around too quick with mine on I start spinning like a ballet dancer on steroids and take off. Twice now the RAF have had to recover me from 32,000ft.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got to love the yachtsman/ufo watch! I love mine. It is like wearing a wrecking ball on your wrist though it has to be said. If I swing around too quick with mine on I start spinning like a ballet dancer on steroids and take off. Twice now the RAF have had to recover me from 32,000ft.

Hahaha...that's a good one. When I put it on this morning, I was thinking to myself about the heft. Live the fit on the wrist though! Cheers!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
My latest bundle of joy arrived courtesy of Kevin the postman this morning....

Thanks Tom (Thickman808) for another excellent watch. She's a beauty! Any folks looking for nice genuine Seiko watches give Tom's website a visit at www.hickman-watches.com ... He's also too bleeding cheap! so hurry before he twigs on I'm not joking and puts his prices up!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks Tom (Thickman808) for another excellent watch. She's a beauty! Any folks looking for nice genuine Seiko watches give Tom's website a visit at www.hickman-watches.com ... He's also too bleeding cheap! so hurry before he twigs on I'm not joking and puts his prices up!

A stunner indeed!

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
well that one is truly a incredible find...love it...

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Beautiful 0011 this one for me one of my favourites completly restored from NOS parts and Full movement service plus pressure test to 150m.

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Change of direction today as new strap turned up. Mmmmmm, :undecided: I'm not convinced, but it has fixed lugs so I have limited choices.:icon_scratch:

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Davosa Orange Pares

1 - 20 of 44 Posts