The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be less confusing if we date the WRUW each day?
Gone with this mid size kinetic diver today, trying hard to like it but the old thing doesn't get mush use.

·
Registered
305 Posts
This now, just dropped through the door. It's a 1989 RAF issued Gen 1 7A28-7120, which I've been after for a while as I was born in '89. I'm not keen on canvas straps mind, that'll have to go.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Fantastic, I've been looking at these RAF models for a while now, very smart and understated, love it.

This now, just dropped through the door. It's a 1989 RAF issued Gen 1 7A28-7120, which I've been after for a while as I was born in '89. I'm not keen on canvas straps mind, that'll have to go.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Fantastic, I've been looking at these RAF models for a while now, very smart and understated, love it.

So have I, but more in holding out for an '89 issue. I got lucky, somebody won it, didn't pay and it got relisted. I snapped it up second time round and for £130 less than it went for the week previously!

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Dunno what that was mario, it was too big for my 24 inch screen.
Oops, doesn't the forum software resize large pics? On my 14 inch laptop screen it looks ok as its automatically resized. Anyway, sorry for any inconvenience :sorry:

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
6306 Super Sport today

Nothing like the sound of a dry clutch rattle. Reminds me of the rotor winding on an automatic watch.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I think this definitely has to be my favourite watch.

Well, Okay, one of them.:)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
This just came back from my watchmaker,freshly serviced valjoux 72 Kienzle sport in a Jenny caribbean case.;)

DSC02145.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

FC-Kienzle-2.jpg

1 - 20 of 40 Posts