The Watch Site banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
8) Great to know that the Eagle has finally landed! Or the Tsunami has hit your shores . . no that didn't sound right! LOL!

That's one KOOL beauty you got there! Wear it with pride! Congratulations are in order! And JIT for 4th July!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, fellas....no secret that I admire USA military, though I'm a Canadian.....
F14 Tomcat shot...

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Hi Thian, I expect to see nice pretty fluffy fireworks for the 4th. But here we get a brute force air assault, our poor watches, take cover. lol
:)) Justing kidding. Nice to see you back, with the great pictorials. Awesome T-mil with the pilot strap. ;) Cool.

Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sharkfinDave said:
Hi Thian, I expect to see nice pretty fluffy fireworks for the 4th. But here we get a brute force air assault, our poor watches, take cover. lol
:)) Justing kidding. Nice to see you back, with the great pictorials. Awesome T-mil with the pilot strap. ;) Cool.

Cheers, Dave.
remember the movie INDEPENDENCE DAY????? when aliens attack earth? and Will Smith and the US airforce attack the alien ship....on the 4th of July! hahahaaa :))

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
thianwong said:
remember the movie INDEPENDENCE DAY? ??? ? when aliens attack earth? and Will Smith and the US airforce attack the alien ship....on the 4th of July! hahahaaa :))

Haha, I get it now. Still cool.
Dave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts