The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week ago I came across a listing for three Seiko Chronographs been sold for parts only. The listing stated all three were non functional and were strictly for parts. Well for $26 bucks I can always use spares for the 7T32 and 7A28 and 7A38 movements. Well they showed up yesterday and sat all day until I had a chance to open up my package and there they were. As always with any Quartz watch I throw a fresh battery in it and see what happens. I start with the 7A28. Pop a battery in flip it over and the second hand is running! So it tells time. Lets see what else might work. After freeing the stuck pushers the watch is 100% functional! A sweet 7A28-7049 BUT.. as I knew when I bought it the rotating bezel was missing. Did the same with a gold tone 7T32 Chrono and yup after freeing the pushers 100% functional! The poor 7A38 was not so luck the glass was gone and the hands were bend. So far she is still 100% dead but I still have hope. All of these for just $26 bucks. I'm a happy man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts