The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have received quite a number of messages asking us to clarify the SEIKO & CITIZEN TRADING POST RULES, as some of them appeared to be a little too strict and others seemed to contradict each other. After looking at all the feedback, we took your comments and suggestions and worked them into revised rules. Starting today the sections 7, 9 & 10 have been revised or replaced. The new sections now read as follows:

7. The title of all posts MUST INCLUDE a specific description of the item or service being offered, including price (if an item if being offered for sale), with no added windings or other visual hooks. If more than one item is being offered for sale in a single sales post, posting the price on the title is not required.

9. DO NOT REMOVE PRICES FROM YOUR LISTINGS AFTER AN ITEM SELLS! Feel free to edit your post to mark an item sold, but the marked sales price stays. If you have to edit a thread, please try to make those edits minimal. Do not remove the content of a listing after an item sells. if you do, we will restore it.

10. Post bumping is only allowed once every 24 hours from the time of the original post or last bump.
Thanks to everyone for their input. We hope the changes reflect your wishes in a way that works for everyone.

All the best,

SCWF

·
Registered
159 Posts
I really like the new TF!

Price in the title, keep the price after sale, mark title Sold.

Helps for reference and the pics are a great for research.

Thumbs up

·
Registered
964 Posts
I agree, in my "home forum" we also insist to keep the prices - that's a nice database for research on what you could expect as selling or buying price and therefor protects conscious people to get ripped-off!

Cheers,

Axel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts