The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TRADED

For sale or trade I have a Seiko SARB015, black dialed Alpinist in excellent condition.

The case is 38mm in diameter, 20mm lugs width. It has a sapphire crystal and it is antimagnetic. It has a screw down crown that allows for 200m WR and legendary Seiko Lume. The movement hacks and hand wind, being the Seiko 6r15 in house movement.

It comes with a Yobokies bracelet which fits perfectly and has a Seiko clasp with several micro adjustment holes. It is sized for about 8” wrist and there is one more spare link. As you can see from the photos it has screws for adjustment of the length.

Being kind of rare it does not pop up on the sales forum often. I wore it only a few times, less then a handful in fact. I took several pictures to show the condition and the looks.

What is special and unique about this timepiece is that when I received it I notices that it was not easy to read the time because the hands were very thin. Also for some reason the look of this was different from other other models that had cathedral type hands. I remedied that by getting the original Seiko hands of the earlier version of Alpinist professionally installed. That way not only it looked more like the other two versions, cream and green dial ones, but also it was more visible and easy to tell the time.

I am only selling because I have not worn it for a long time and although I really like it a lot and consider the Alpinist one of the best Seiko’s every made, I am ready for something new and also I would like to give the chance to someone else to enjoy it. So it is ready to go to a new good home.

I am asking $550 for this watch, including shipping via USPS priority mail in the US. Paypal fees will be included if you want to use that type of payment. As always I am open to offers and trades, although I am not looking for anything in particular, if you have something you think I might be interested on go ahead and contact me. I do prefer a sale though so these will take priority.

Here are a few poor photos, old and new.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts