·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introduction by Tokunaga

Ikuo Tokunaga

Picture credit: Seiko

Dear Sir and Madam,

My name is Ikuo Tokunaga. I am an engineer of SEIKO and I have developed a lot of special watches such as deep-sea diver's watches, pilot watches, adventure watches, railway watches and so on over a span of thirty years.

At the same time, I have been a member of the technical group and ISO working group of the Japan Clock & Watch Association for a long time, and now I am the chairman of the ISO(International Organization for Standardization ) working group.

It is a great honor for me to have this opportunity to talk to you in this forum of wonderful site of timepieces. I would like to talk with you about the wonderful world of timepieces through this site.

I would like to give my sincerest thanks to all of you who love watches as your own pet-machines every day.
I am very happy to meet you and to receive honest messages from a lot of watch-lovers on this forum.
Although I cannot reply quickly always, I would like to see you again and again on this forum at any time to talk about �The Wonderful Watch World� for ever.

Sincerely yours,

Ikuo Tokunaga

[hr]

Added by Harry, Denmark

The following is an excerpt from Seiko's "A Journey in Time", 2003:

[hr]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.