1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,442 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
35 per part, maybe. :)

I'd say 35 is not bad for the "project", but then I noticed that it was the starting price. Pesky "make an offer" button. I'm always tempted to offer 5,- LESS than the shown price. :grin:

·
Special Member
2,325 Posts
When I bought this I sold the bracelet alone for more than the cost of the watch :)
Now that's the way it should be done. Sell the bracelet with red lumpy things for more than the cost of the watch and get a Free 6309 SUWA (with beautiful Red Text) :)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts

·
Registered
24,640 Posts
John, That Silver cuff with Red Coral is a Great find. The coral hasn't been source since the 70's and is very desirable among Southwest Indian Jewelry collectors. Here is a watch Band that is worth more than most watches...No Joke !

·
Registered
24,640 Posts
...but you only get a Timex with that bracelet ;) I'll take the 6309 SUWA with Red Text :)
I could buy 3 6309's with this Bracelet sold :cool: And Gift the TIMEX :)

·
Special Member
2,325 Posts
I think the Timex actually looks much better on the bracelet than the Seiko. But that Big Horned sheep looks Evil. The Ram with those big green eyes looks like a possessed Animal Spirit or an Alien Predator with Horns. It scares me :eek:hmy:

·
Registered
24,640 Posts
I think the Timex actually looks much better on the bracelet than the Seiko. But that Big Horned sheep looks Evil. The Ram with those big green eyes looks like a possessed Animal Spirit or an Alien Predator with Horns. It scares me :eek:hmy:
The Big/Direct eyes are a show of Balance and Focus. :cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ooowhee! I'm usually not keen on SW style jewelry, but I'll make an exception in this case! That is some seriously good looking hardware.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts