The Watch Site banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Given how rare and expensive the 4005s have become, it is quite an accomplishment that you managed to collect everyone! Probably one of the finest collection of Bellmatics out there! Especially love that blue dial, really stands out.

Completely agree about the members on this form along with the fantastic knowledge and passion for these great watches that compared to the divers/ chronographs, get so little attention in the community.

What's the plan regarding your collection next? I know we're both keeping our eyes open for a black dial BB ;) Im thinking about focusing on getting my latest additions serviced first before buying anymore!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Hello and thank you
Whats next? There are so many common Bellmatic models that I don't have: a black GP 601X , a grey dial black alarm rotating ring 601X, GP 6080, GP 701X not to mention the rare ones Black dial BB, 21 jewels version etc....
And I just saw this moment a Poljot Strela 3017 and I'm verry tempted to buy it and leave a nice 21jewels Bell I saw yesterday.
So many distractions so little time and money.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I cannot wait to see that gold 21J 7029, still wishing I had put in an offer on it! At least it's going to a great home alongside some other great Bells! ;)

Love that Citizen Alarm Date, I also have one from September 1972 I picked up from a member on the forum at a watch fair in Birmingham back in July
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Gesture

·
Registered
162 Posts
I knew I should of made that seller an offer when I saw it back in March! Huge congrats! The gold looks fantastic, really classy look to it. Another great and very rare Bell to add to your amazing collection!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts