The Watch Site banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Hello
Someone showed me a LLD bronze a couple of weeks ago and then realised I don't have a compressor style watch in my collection. I didn't wanted a modern compressor from some microbrand and found on ebay some compressor cases around 36mm- kind of small and then remembered about this case kit using Miyota 8215.

I'm going to make another custom dial with no date for it and use an ETA 287X witch has aprox same tap size.
Next watch? I don't know, I have some projects witch have to be finished....

·
Registered
67 Posts
A few years ago I managed to buy a 6037 and a 6039 at different estate sales. I’m not sure what bracelets came in these originally, but I’m keeping an eye out for another coffin link as the 6039 is wearing. Seems like 19mm end links vs 20mm as they should be. Did these originally come with 2-tone coffin link bracelets?

Reactions: Keith

·
Registered
150 Posts
A few years ago I managed to buy a 6037 and a 6039 at different estate sales. I’m not sure what bracelets came in these originally, but I’m keeping an eye out for another coffin link as the 6039 is wearing. Seems like 19mm end links vs 20mm as they should be. Did these originally come with 2-tone coffin link bracelets? View attachment 471941 View attachment 471942
Two very nice looking Bells! Thanks for sharing. Yes they originally came on 2 tone coffin link bracelets as seen in this catalog

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thank you all for your comments
Today I have received this little fellow
Congrats! Fantastic condition, nice original Stelux bracelet. Really like that dial. Enjoy it and thanks for sharing another great addition to your collection!

·
Registered
150 Posts
4006-7000 with what it seems to be an original bracelet
Very nice, mine says Hi :)

The bracelet on your Jan 67 7000 is very interesting, does look to be an original but it's a different construction I have not seen before, here's a picture comparing to the one I got off a Jan 67 7000

·
Registered
150 Posts
Huge Congrats! They look to be in fantastic condition! Have to say that blue dial looks incredible, Seiko did know to make a nice blue dial :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Fantastic collection! Bet you will be happy to have them back. I'm currently wearing my gold 4005-7000 which I will also need to get serviced soon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Thank you Keith for your kind words, my collection will be nothing without the Bellmatic forum wisdom , information and support.
And now:
phase 4005 Complete

41 - 60 of 64 Posts