The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
My name is Dan and I'm a watchoocholic.
I collect mainly alarm watches, bicompax chronographs and watches used in expeditions.
I recently discover this forum and wanted to share my passion for this beautiful timepieces.
I have three more watches waiting in service.
Just a quick question: is there any website or any photo archive with all Bellmatic moddels?
Regards
Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In service
I found a correct case and bezel for this one ( I bought the dial and movement on the night my first son was born)

Another two that my watchmaker will revive

I asked before if there is any site or thread here with all the Bellmatics, if not made maybe we could start a thread with pictures and details of all the Bellmatics
Regards
Dan

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello
Here are two new additions to my Bellmatic collection:4006-7000 and 4006-7020

·
Registered
6 Posts
each time i hear the word "matic" my internal bell starts to sound...I guess I am an alarm watch enthusiast as well ?!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately for this one I don't have an original bracelet or appropiate replacement bracelet

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bellmatcs, Poljot vintage alarm, Vulcain, Lanco, Citizen alarm,Memostar, different AS aitmatic and manual alarm

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello from my Bell :great:

That is a great collection of alarm watches you have there. I was looking on Ebay last month at a Zodiac Alarm with a lovely blue dial that used a AS 5008 movement.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts