The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Giving the Sumo a rest today, and drug out this one, a Citizen Promaster Mil style watch. It has the 8200 mvt. in it, automatic/hand winding. It is on a "real bond nato".

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Thursday in the afternoon UK,Sunny for a change,im at work and wearing with admiration these two together,one on each wrist.Im getting some strange looks by my colleagues but im just testing out regularity of the OS 200 against the OS 300.So far they are both at 40hrs reserve and exact to the second for the last 5hrs.

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
I just got my MM300 yesterday in less than 6 days from Singapore to Boston. Plan to write a review for my seller this weekend. Also thinking about taking some pics of my collection this weekend. Anyway, just woke the dog up when I took this pic. She sleeps next to me all day while I work. :) Annie the Bulldog has a great life! Ha ha...

·
Registered
845 Posts
I pulled out my recently restored 6139-6002 today.

Here is the before.

Here is the after.

What you don't see is the total overhaul of the movement, the new gaskets, the new crown, stem and gear for the inner bezel. I really thought long and hard about an aftermarket dial, but I am not totally sold on the currently available replacements. The font on the sub dial looks a little off to me, besides, with my failing near vision, I have a hard time seeing the age spots on the dial.

·
Registered
772 Posts
TheNeilo(AqualandKing) said:
Thursday in the afternoon UK,Sunny for a change,im at work and wearing with admiration these two together,one on each wrist.Im getting some strange looks by my colleagues but im just testing out regularity of the OS 200 against the OS 300.So far they are both at 40hrs reserve and exact to the second for the last 5hrs.

Hahaha I bet they are lookin' at you funny :-\ with those 2 big yellow watches
have a pic taken!

·
Registered
772 Posts
This morning at work had to decide between those two and went orange.

Tonight as soon as I got home a treat. I was lucky enough to get a hold of her last year and this baby is gonna stay with Jéjé for a long time :-*
I don't wear her very often and the ti took a nice dark grey shade. I l love it. Seiko should make more in the same direction IMHO

[IMG]

[IMG]

May the force be with you

[move][img]http://www.hemmy.net/images/animals/dogweirdcostume04.jpg[/move]

·
Krusty Olde Pharte
4,744 Posts
Timex for me today. Now on a Maratac Elite composite strap.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts