The Watch Site banner

Thread for „Long Wearing“ our watches...

36K views 490 replies 31 participants last post by  Phil_G 
#1 · (Edited)
Looks like we don’t have one of these by now. Perhaps for a good reason, but I will try to bring this one to life. The idea behind this thread is to wear a watch for at least seven days straight, without changing to another one. You can wear it as long as you want than, but minimum is the mentioned 7 days. I am doing that now for over a year and it is something I really can recommend. Takes the stress out of the „everyday a different watch“ thing, and makes you appreciate your watches even more. You can post from the first day on, it’s the will that counts, and everyone who joins in will be trusted that he will at least try to reach the full week. A pic everyday with the count of days already on the wrist is mandatory. A change before full circle is sanctioned with 10 push ups for every day missing for the full week. Proof with pics, vids, sending in your sweaty T-shirt.... So without further ado I will start with this little gem from December 1973.
Day 1

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.