381 - 400 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Special Member
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #383 ·
That's a beautiful piece, right there. Any idea what they run for now?
Thanks James. I may be wrong, but these have become quite pricey by now. I would say they start at around USD 900-1000, going up to who knows where. Of course depending on condition. Have been really lucky with this one. She had been freshly serviced and works great now.
It’s day two.
Watch Analog watch Clock Wrist Watch accessory

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks James. I may be wrong, but these have become quite pricey by now. I would say they start at around USD 900-1000, going up to who knows where. Of course depending on condition. Have been really lucky with this one. She had been freshly serviced and works great now.
It’s day two.
View attachment 482456
You're right. They've stopped producing all SKX models. I still miss my bumblebee SKX (035, I think). They're probably selling for crazy money now.

·
Special Member
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #386 ·
Never had a SKX of my own so I can’t speak about that, but Seiko prices did level up. Especially for vintage pieces. Good for the pieces already in the fold, but not so good regarding future purchases. But opportunities do still arise from time to time. The 6138-7000 was one. Who knows, perhaps you will have the chance to get another Bumble Bee.

381 - 400 of 406 Posts