·
Special Member
15,317 Posts

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Reactions: B210 and Phil_G

·
Special Member
15,317 Posts
they are a difficult watch to find, let alone in that condition. Man, Citizen was on their game.

Reactions: rainy daze

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thank you. I've wondered about that and will take a closer look. That would be an odd thing to do but it explains the day being hidden slightly. Manufacturing error? Next time I have it serviced I'll ask my watchmaker to take a look.

·
Special Member
15,317 Posts
I've got a similar Leopard, same case, different dial, and I also love the way it wears on that bracelet.

No recommendations for springbars, but I notice something odd when I look at the pictures you've posted so far. It seems as if the frame for the day/date window is transposed. It looks like the short end is cutting off the right edge of the text on the day wheel, while leaving exposed the seam between the day and date wheels.

Here's mine (seller's pic):

View attachment 480858
wow - what an example and look at that top side case brushing ...

Reactions: rainy daze

·
Special Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #311 ·
Than put it on your wrist for seven days and post here on topic everyday with it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Day Six. Had a couple of new arrivals but I'm staying strong! This thing tracks my atomic radio G-shock incredibly well. Hopefully I can get the date window issue fixed. I've really grown to like this watch which just sat in storage for a decade.

Watch Analog watch Plant Finger Clock

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've been trying a Sharkdiver 6105 8110 and it reminds me (again) how it just doesn't wear well on me the way the 6105 8000 does. Interesting how the "wear factor" varies.

Hope the guy in India I gave my old Willard is still getting good use out of it. Was not an expensive watch back in 2003!

·
Special Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #319 ·
That’s interesting. The Sla033 is one of my most comfortable watches.

301 - 320 of 351 Posts