The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I had my watch picked for today, but no! ºLº Only blue allowed!! ^L^ >>>

<br>

Gee, what a tough life! ;D I decided to wear my SRP043K today, as I was trying to find a second one for sale online. (Shhh, it's for a super secret mod project! :-X )

<br>

<br>

<br>

By the way, these seem to *quite* hard to find right now! Creation Watches is sold out, along with several other lower priced suppliers. In fact I'm not 100% sure the one I 'bought' at Island Watch is really available, as it was listed as the last one they had, and often the online stores don't update that information. (Wish me luck!) ::)

<br>

Oh, but as I came to the forums, it seems there is a "blue watch only" edict in effect! :eek:

<br>

Fine! ;) I have another gigantic recent purchase to enjoy, and that shirt I had on earlier isn't really warm enough for today's weather anyway!

<br>

<br>

<br>

Not as bright blue as some, but I did have both of these on the watch table, on the other side of the room when I awoke this morning, and they can both be read very easily, all the way across the room! :eek: Wearable Wall Clocks! ;D

<br>

Sigh.... Well, it's nice to play around on the watch forums, but pretty soon I'm going to have to go mow my lawn. :'( Drat!

<br>

- Thomas

<br>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts