The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am missing a pin for my Sumo, the one that holds one half the bracelet to the other, and is also the pin the flip lock secures to when clasped.:

Seiya says I need to buy a whole clasp to get this pin. It's a larger diameter pin than normal, does anyone know where you can get one alone, so I don't have to buy a $40 clasp to get a $2 pin?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm sure Chronograph sell spring bars under the accessory link on their site. You just need to know the length of bar you need.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's not a springbar that goes there, but a rivet-style pin that has to be hammered flat at the ends. Unfortunately, I don't know where to find them.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty sure it's not a springbar that goes there, but a rivet-style pin that has to be hammered flat at the ends. Unfortunately, I don't know where to find them.
It is a spring bar-like pin, as I needed to remove it for a different bracelet, and it came out, and looked, exactly like other spring bars, except it is much larger in diameter (see pic for hole size difference) than normal spring bars.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Find Stainless Rods and make one and then take a little ball pin
hammer and PIN the ends till they stay fit. Just keep Pining it till it
Flairs Out to size and covers the Clasp Sides.
That's it.
Or
Find Pins that have screwed in ends. Then use Lock-Tite on the threads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts