The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am part of many other forums, like Chronotrader and even Watchuseek, this is the best yet in terms of site usability! I'm glad i found a forum that is updated and easy to use. Best forum yet!

·
Super Moderator
2,980 Posts
Greetings! Out of curiosity, do you now, or have you ever, had affiliation with, whether by employment or otherwise, Vertical Scope?
The reasons I asked is that they recently changed our forum’s software, and soon after apparent sock puppets sprang up crowing about how positive a change it was. This of course in spite of the several problems it has created and which they have offered no solutions to.

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greetings! Out of curiosity, do you now, or have you ever, had affiliation with, whether by employment or otherwise, Vertical Scope?
The reasons I asked is that they recently changed our forum’s software, and soon after apparent sock puppets sprang up crowing about how positive a change it was. This of course in spite of the several problems it has created and which they have offered no solutions to.
Thank you, and I have honestly never heard of the company! Looking at their website now it looks interesting, but if there are many unsolved problems that is no good! They need someone to take a look at the issues of the software, hopefully it'll get fixed soon! I am new to this forum, so i have yet to find out about the issues.

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I started a thread today, and I was very disappointed that there was no obvious way to alter the font, size, type, color or justification.

We gained some features, but lost some others with the switch.
Yeah that’s understandable. I’m just glad it allows you to add pictures, on chronotrader it’s so hard, you have to source your photos from the web, and they have to somehow be on the internet first, NOT just on your computer, very annoying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts