The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
There's 10 watches on my bedside table ( dresser ).
Guess which ones are Seiko's 馃槑

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
I guess that some of them are ;-)
Paul...my apologies Sir.
I have a very bad habit of sometimes assuming that just because I know what I'm on about, everyone else does too ....
I was bigging up Seiko's lume in my post, or trying to.
I had struggled to get a half decent lume shot of my Hamtun to put in the WRUW thread. It's pretty easy with a Seiko.
Just for giggles I shone the UV torch round the bedside table and took a group lume shot. It turned out ok so I thought I'd post it up. I have daft ideas like that at 4am. Later on in the day common sense prevails and I think better of it.....

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Interesting, how about we also guess how much money is laying on your bedside table?
There's madness lies down that road Snash..... 馃檪
The only one that has any real financial value is an Omega Speedmaster Reduced that is top right in the picture. You can't see it cause it's lume is crap. Inherited from a dear friend after his passing some years ago. It'll never be sold. The rest were all modestly priced.

Registered
It's my summer beach watch. Never leaves my beach house. Lives on a nightstand facing the sun all off-season.
I like to keep everything simple when I'm down there. Checking out the lume when I come in, after logging in s few hours on the beach, is a ritual.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
It's my summer beach watch. Never leaves my beach house. Lives on a nightstand facing the sun all off-season.
I like to keep everything simple when I'm down there. Checking out the lume when I come in, after logging in s few hours on the beach, is a ritual.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Damn Rob...not only do you have a summer beach house, you have a summer beach house watch..that's living well my friend ..enjoy :)

Premium Member
At a glance it looks like alien space ships are in-bound. Mulder!

馃榾

1 - 12 of 12 Posts