Discussion Starter #1
(vendor image)
71bLeh3O97L._AC_SX948_SY711_.jpg

·
Registered
29,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[
Does it come with a lucrative Burisma contract for doing nothing. If so I'm a buyer.
[/QUOTE]

Only if you're a close relative of Biden.

Reactions: Silverfish126

·
Registered
1 Posts
Biden Watches..Is that the “Burisma” model, made in the Ukraine, powered by enriched Uranium provided by the Clinton’s? Retail price $60K....what a bargain!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Trump had his own line of watches for one year only, I think it was in the late eighties. Google it, I don't have time right now to dig up a link, but they are truly hideous.

·
Registered
29,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Btw. Does anyone know what is Drumpf's choice of watches?

Rob

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Link to some of Trump's watches and sub-link to Obama's.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Trump had his own line of watches for one year only, I think it was in the late eighties. Google it, I don't have time right now to dig up a link, but they are truly hideous.
I had one of these pass through my hands a couple of years ago. Large rectangular case, Japanese movement. Put it on the bay, a nice chap from NZ contacted me about it, he told me that there is quite a lot of collectors and I should have no problem moving it on - he was right(y)£££

·
Registered
105 Posts
Memory fails me, turns out 2005 was the year he released his line of watches. I'm sure it's only since he's been in office that they're worth anything at all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts