The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
There is some excellent variety in this thread! Here is my one and only TST now on mesh, 7548 movement, dial and hands, 6105 crystal:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Everyone asks if a Seikoholic can stick to just one watch.

For me, if push came to shove, this would be my "one watch" :)

Cheers

MANoj

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tonight is literally my first time seeing these conversations. They look great! I have a 7548, how/where can I find out more about buying kit?

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
these make me drool every time i see a new one....love them ...TigerUk is truly a innovator...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just got my orange one back from the engravers and also John kindly did the big crown conversion for me. :)

That is a stunning TST, congrats!

Can I ask, are those SBBN015/017 Tuna hands on a 7548 movement? If so, are they a direct fit in place of the original 7548 hands?

Cheers! I just love that orange SQ dial!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Cheers dude :) yes they are 015 tuna hands and the movement is a 7548 ,If I remember correctly the hands are a direct fit but you could ask Tiger as he built it for me.

Can I ask, are those SBBN015/017 Tuna hands on a 7548 movement? If so, are they a direct fit in place of the original 7548 hands?

·
Administrator
29,118 Posts

You have to reduce the size of the min hand hole to fit Chris, the H/S fine.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Yellow TST

Here's mine, based on a 6309-7290, aftermarket yellow dial and chapter ring sourced from the Philippines, SKX007 handset and domed aftermarket 6105 crystal.
Now waiting for a big crown to arrive from John to complete it.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
So sorry for publicly posting my total ignorance.

I've seen a ton of TST threads and I can figure out our fearless leader John TigerUK is the only creator or purveyor of such impressive works, but what do the letters "TST" stand for? I'm gonna have to guess one T stands for Tiger, but let's see.

21 - 40 of 556 Posts