The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 574 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As far as I know, despite the frequent appearance on WRUW and the occasional thread celebrating an individual watch, we have not had a thread celebrating the collective group of TST watches created since John's marvelous creation first appeared 12 or so months past.
I am only a recent member of the TST clan, but I must say, I am extremely happy with my first one...
The craftsmanship that has gone into this mod is to be applauded - the watch is just perfect. The TST idea opens so many possibilities for quality automatic tunas, as well as quartz mods such as my own.

So, to my particular watch...

A 6309-7040 case, sterilised case-back, 7548 movement, Darth tuna dial, can't remember which hands!, black kanji d/d rings, 6105 crystal and a sumo style insert - quite a mix of parts, but that's the beauty of the TST... So many options.

Proper Tuna Rubber to be ordered soon from Seiya San - on a NATO for now...

I have already planned my next TST... But while I am slowly stockpiling the appropriate parts... Let's see yours !

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
i love this look more and more ever time i see Tiger's work..exceptional..i hope to have one of my own someday...great watch...great choice

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Funkster...great additional pics..skg7548....amazing..love the yellow..and that 7548 one is gorgeous

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
love that 7548 dial

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice one Funkster - was thinking of you the other day as I drove through west London
You still have your 0634 5019?

Awesome TST!
Yeah - I still have the 0634 - lovely watch
I still have that funky calculator watch you fixed up for me too!

This thread will not be complete without your newly completed Pepsi TST - get it posted!

Tiger, don't think you can lurk in the shadows either! Let's see the TST collection! :)

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
all black very cool

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Nice one Miles,we should have had this thread ages ago.

Here are my two

TST no 11
6309-7040 case with sterilised caseback
sbbn017 bezel
7548 movement
7548 dial
sbbn015 hands
Jonathan's 6105 crystal

TST no 28
6309-7040 case-sterilised caseback
6309 bezel with insert from Jake
7546 movement
Dial is from Jake [ Degaz ]
Hands are from Harold [ Yobokies ]
6105 crystal from Jonathan [ swedefreak ]

And a white shroud John gave me

·
Administrator
30,368 Posts
Yeah - I still have the 0634 - lovely watch
I still have that funky calculator watch you fixed up for me too!

This thread will not be complete without your newly completed Pepsi TST - get it posted!

Tiger, don't think you can lurk in the shadows either! Let's see the TST collection! :)
Being bashful :) losing track a little :(

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great stuff guys...
The only Stealth TST to date George? Very nice - what is the finish on that shroud?
Jimmy - love that orange dial, and Mr S. Kid that Pepsi TST is close to my next planned Mod - so long as I don't win the bronze shroud! I reckon on starting with a 7c43 Pepsi and going from there...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
TST-016 6309-7040, original movement, Monster dial, black Kanji day date, SBBN015 hands, SBBN015 bezel, Harold's PVD insert, red second hand and domed sapphire 6105 crystal, black crystal ring, Drew's screws, wjean mesh.

1 - 20 of 574 Posts