The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
30,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i have found a way to get hold of a MM for $1 !!

This is my idea, every time some one "breaks" the rules and i have to email or pm them they pay a $1 fine into my MM fund !!

What do you think to that idea ? and please remember it is a family forum that goes all round the World ;)

Seriously though please read the TF rules before posting because if i did have a dollar for every pm or email i have sent concerning the rules i would be well on my way to owning a MM.

New members and old (you know who you are :) ) keep breaking the basic rules and each time a mod has to pm/email you and then edit your post which can be quite time consuming, like i say at the moment we contact you but from our/my point of view it would be much easier to just delete any post that does not abide by the rules but obviously I/we don't want to do that but..............tempting ;)

The most common issues are:

• Missing the price from the title of the post (please include them)

• Removing the price from the post when your item is sold (please don't remove them)

• Replying to posts with such as "email sent" - this one alone would have almost paid for the MM. (please don't reply to posts, use the PM system)

• Not posting current pictures of your item for sale (you have to post pictures and please post only your own pictures of the item you have at hand)

• Attempting to sell non Japanese watches (these can only be traded)

• Also i would like to take this opportunity to thank other members who bring TF "problems" to out attention, thank you.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Is there a way to limit replies to OP in the Trading Post? Dig out that SMF manual. vBulletin has that option. Not sure about SMF.

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
watcholic said:
Is there a way to limit replies to OP in the Trading Post? Dig out that SMF manual. vBulletin has that option. Not sure about SMF.
of course that is an option,
but we trust in all of us members to not need extra software control.

BTW, this what TIME looks like when angry :eek:

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Time said:

[/quote]

Nice 8-pack :))

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Time said:

[/quote]

Whoa, thats a hybrid frankenstein of predator, iron man, wolverine, thor, and conan.
You mods don't mess around. :o

O:-)
Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
29,137 Posts
The SCTP posting rules don't appear overly complicated. And most here are adult and intelligent. Must be that some members err when in a rush to sell or buy their desired watch. Certainly not due to an attitude of "the rules don't apply to me". ::) JMHO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts