The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a safe queen for sure, though it's a nice break from my black face divers . It's solar, radiowave, perfectly legible, slim with a pretty interesting bracelet - maybe a keeper lol

IG: apam002

·
Poet Laureate
843 Posts
I've never seen one of those in person, but I simply love the subtle styling cues it borrows from the 06LC with the 3 front buttons. Congrats on a great buy!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Very nice. I was wearing its cousin, the SBPG001 today.

Very cool tech and well done capturing the alignment of “1”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
679 Posts
By coincidence I picked up one of these a couple of weeks ago, and like yours, mine has been well worn.

They've finally dropped enough in price to become relatively affordable, but I've wanted one of these ground breaking watches since they came out, especially this model.

The only slight draw back with mine is that it's only just wearable as the bracelet is a little short and it didn't come with any spare links.

·
Registered
862 Posts
By coincidence I picked up one of these a couple of weeks ago, and like yours, mine has been well worn.

They've finally dropped enough in price to become relatively affordable, but I've wanted one of these ground breaking watches since they came out, especially this model.

The only slight draw back with mine is that it's only just wearable as the bracelet is a little short and it didn't come with any spare links.

The bracelet on mine was also short, with no spare links. The bracelet extender fits well.

Yes they were an expensive piece. If they have come down in price now, I’ll have to keep an eye out. The e-ink display looks great.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Do you have any more information on this bracelet extender you mention or even a link to one?
I'm not familiar with extenders and butterfly clasps.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Do you have any more information on this bracelet extender you mention or even a link to one?
I'm not familiar with extenders and butterfly clasps.
We had a bit of discussion about this on WS a year or so ago. The watches I get from YJ are generally on bracelets that are too short. If no further adjustment is possible at the clasp, I fit an extender. They come in different widths to suit most bracelet clasp ends. I've bought a number from an Ebay seller Red Rooster UK.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts