The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
As I was released from the hospital yesterday the recovery phase begins. I had to go back to hospital for lab work this morning so while it was good to get out and walk some I've got more pain today. The amount of medications I'm taking is mind boggling. Including morning and evening meds I'm taking 45 pills each day. Some will wean off over time though but a lot are for life. Thank God my wife is helping me keep up with it all! The picture shows a partial gathering of meds. There's more including diabetes syringes which are in the fridge.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

AqualandKing
As I was released from the hospital yesterday the recovery phase begins. I had to go back to hospital for lab work this morning so while it was good to get out and walk some I've got more pain today. The amount of medications I'm taking is mind boggling. Including morning and evening meds I'm taking 45 pills each day. Some will wean off over time though but a lot are for life. Thank God my wife is helping me keep up with it all! The picture shows a partial gathering of meds. There's more including diabetes syringes which are in the fridge.

King Kenny Sir Don't Sweat it as I know the Feeling馃憤
Just look at it as Sweets you enjoy馃槣 Second Chances have their Price to Pay
But Take them and Keep taking them as we need you here and Ready For Duty

I鈥檝e Had a Cunning Plan to overcome the monotony馃檲

Attachments

Reactions: roadking1102

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
The voice of reason is strong Neilo. I'll have to come up with a different strategy though as I'd die from diabetes if I ate all that candy.

AqualandKing
The voice of reason is strong Neilo. I'll have to come up with a different strategy though as I'd die from diabetes if I ate all that candy.

KK The Force Is Strong With you Brother And Your Going Nowhere.
If I can bare to Floor Hug once a week and Stay focused through whatever injuries they bring then I know taking a Few More tablets than any normal person would ever take is an option you must take Kenny and I know you can Do it馃檹
Stay Strong My friend and Soldier on For Your second Chance and your Donors Memory馃憤

Registered
Well I so know how u feel my friend
All these meds and they seem to go on forever
I made a chart to know what and when and how much
So glad u are released
I know it felt so good to breath the fresh air once u leave
It was so humbling when I left and I was not able to walk to the parking structure and had to ride in the wheelchair
God is with you my friend
He never leaves your side
Thank God he never does
Thank u for the update and the inspiration to us all
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kenny6139
1 - 5 of 5 Posts