The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
30,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, like most of us would love the original box and paper work for all my watches but i will never get them and to be honest i wouldent pay the going rate (tight arse :) ).

But i did a quick count up of Seiko/Citizen boxes i have and the total was 12 plus !! :)

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I have more than 35, complete even with the cardboard outer box. Probably a number around 50. All with papers, watch tags, back and crown stickers (along with the ones that come with the bracelets), and a small tag of mine with the paid price and date of purchase.
My wifes hates them.

Hernán
This post is written in perfectly good spanglish

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Good question. Mine are stuffed in a closet. I have a box and original receipt for all of my watches. Something like 60 or so. But only recently have I begun to keep the hang tags.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I do keep everything when buying a new watch from an AD (quick glance in the closet; ~10), but I'm not really convinced if it's worth the extra cost when buying vintage.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Just the one, marked on the bottom 'E-BN26 BOX MADE IN JAPAN' recently rediscovered in a drawer at home, almost certainly came with a Seiko 5 automatic watch that I bought some time in the mid 1970's (found the box, still trying to find the watch :confused:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts