The Watch Site banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Landing there on Friday morning then a 5 hour drive to Knysna for our usual winter break
(not sure which watches to take - SKX and MM300-017 - I think)
Lucky you, enjoy your break. We have a holiday place in the Wilderness and will be there next month again - our favourite part of the Garden Route

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Looks like a good crowd Rob, whats the Pepsi item you are wearing ?
The Pepsi gizmo was taped to my seat and lit up in different colors during the halftime show. Well organized event. Couple of years ago in Minnesota I had a plastic ring that lit up purple during Prince's purple rain hologram halftime show.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,676 Posts
The Pepsi gizmo was taped to my seat and lit up in different colors during the halftime show. Well organized event. Couple of years ago in Minnesota I had a plastic ring that lit up purple during Prince's purple rain hologram halftime show.

Rob

Very Freaking Kool :cool: Just Cool ^^^^:cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts

·
Special Member
2,326 Posts

Rob

You are a Very Lucky Man. Seiko Titanium Samurai at the Super Bowl. I was blown away by the Shakira and JLo Half Time Show - IMO the Best Ever. Choreography was Incredible. Lighting and Stage just Amazing. Really something to see and I can only imagine what it was like to see in person.

IMO the 2nd best Halftime show was Prince when the Rain came down perfectly on Time. Thanks for Sharing!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Great game, without a doubt, but lighting, constructing the stage and bringing this whole event together takes the cake!
I really appreciate professionals making miracles happen behind the scenes.

Rob

Also had the privilege of meeting Mike Shanahan the night before, didn't notice what watch he was wearing, but I did see a lot of swiss stuff at the pre- game party.

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I live in the Sticks full of Peace + Quiet with lots of Wild Life in the back yard.

And finally, the Sanctuary. Where I can briefly relax between Yard Chores.

Nothing beats the Poconos for being God's Country Tom.

Is that a coyote or a fox ? We had a coyote in my yard here is NYC suburbia a few days ago. Not welcomed.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Nothing beats the Poconos for being God's Country Tom.

Is that a coyote or a fox ? We had a coyote in my yard here is NYC suburbia a few days ago. Not welcomed.

Thanks Jon!

That's a grey fox in the photo. There are some coyote's in the area but they seems do be dwindling in numbers over the last few years due to other property owners hunting + trapping them.
We had a den of red foxes under our storage shed a couple of years ago. We enjoyed watching the young ones play in the yard.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Apparently time no longer matters here:

Donnington services on the M1 so nowhere glamorous.

My white dialled 7546 Silverwave incase you were wondering.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
PHL waiting for granddaughter to get on the plane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,676 Posts
And...The not so Glamorous...In the alley, behind work, Last night...

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
The locals call it Paradise. I spent the past 10 days with my son fishing and touroning at Key West, Florida. The temps were 81 to 85 degrees.

Casio Illuminator watch displayed in pic's.

Michael

Attachments

·
Special Member
4,441 Posts
The locals call it Paradise. I spent the past 10 days with my son fishing and touroning at Key West, Florida. The temps were 81 to 85 degrees.

Casio Illuminator watch displayed in pic's.

Michael

That’s just great, it’s a good idea this time of year. My buddy in Miami has been inviting me for years to visit the keys. Bucket list Michael !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 101 Posts