The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Administrator
28,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not a What Are You Wearing but a Where Are You Wearing thread, we have members over much of the world so instead of just seeing the watch your wearing on any given day how about showing us where you live whether it be the great stuff or just the normal everyday stuff, give us all a trip round your world, your journey to work, your peaceful place, your vacation or where you buy your DIY stuff etc etc a bit of variety.

A recommendation if this does take off, don't re-quote photo's over and over again or else it could get cluttered and boring.

Took these today while walking through Bradgate Park with a couple of friends, this is only five minutes from where I live.

·
Registered
24,676 Posts
Great idea John, I'm in :)

·
Super Moderator
2,059 Posts
Great idea, i wear the same watch 24/6, so i dont bother posting in the WRUW. A "where are you wearing" sounds like a good idea to me.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Terrific idea! I’m in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I noticed Neilo had added the WhereRUW to his regular WRUW thread. Are we going to run this as 2 seperate threads or a combined thread. I think WhereRUW is best as one big long thread.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I'm lucky enough to be in one of the places not affected by fire in Victoria Australia. Calembeen Park - Creswick, watching the some of my kids jump off the high tower before I go for a swim. Wearing my 6217.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
I noticed Neilo had added the WhereRUW to his regular WRUW thread. Are we going to run this as 2 seperate threads or a combined thread. I think WhereRUW is best as one big long thread.

Ahh Dan Sir I just added it to mine after reading this but on Second Thoughts
Maybe it’s better to Have 2 Running👍
My WRUW And this as it is👍

Penny has Dropped I will get my Coat🙈😂

·
"The Prospector"
4,373 Posts
Yeah,please close the door as you leave. :grin::p;)
Ahh Dan Sir I just added it to mine after reading this but on Second Thoughts
Maybe it’s better to Have 2 Running👍
My WRUW And this as it is👍

Penny has Dropped I will get my Coat🙈😂

·
Registered
24,676 Posts
Cave Point, Lake Michigan

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Grand Cayman aboard the cruise ship