The Watch Site banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Father's Day Everyone!! Just wanted to share with everyone here a letter my son wrote for me on Father's Day. :)

Dear Papa,

Where do I begin?? First and foremost I would like to thank you for being an awesome father. You're funny, kind, cool and is a part of my everyday life. Without you, I would not be in Tae Kwon Do and I would have not been introduced to soccer. My life would be pretty much be the dullest thing ever if you were not a part of it. So thank you. Not only have you touched my life but you have made all of my friends lives better. They are always asking me how you are doing and telling me how jealous they are that I have such a hip and cool dad. And I respond with " you should be jealous." Because out of all the adult I know, you are definitely one of the coolest. Who else would play soccer with kids in high school and go paintballing just for fun?? Not only you are cool, but you are patience and wise. Everytime I mess up, you give me mercy and forgiveness althought half the time I do not deserve it. Thank you for being there when I need someone to talk to because honestly sometimes I have no one else to go to. You are the best father that I could ask for, scratch that, you are the best Papa period. No matter how many times you correct my spelling or gets on my nerves, there is no one else that I can see and yet still get along with. I hope that in the years to come, I can live up to the family name and make you proud of me as I of you. I love you more than you would ever know!!

Your Forever Grateful Son,
Shane

Cheers,
Jeremiah

BTW He is 17 and had started to wear my watches. A future WIS.

Cheers,
Jeremiah

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Happy fathers day!

Jeremiah, thats very touching. Your raising a very good kid indeed. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. ;)
Frame that card.

Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I would keep that letter forever. It's life affirming to know that you are so loved by the ones you love. Great kid you got there!

·
Registered
853 Posts
I am neither hip nor cool. I am a ruthless tyrant who is well on the way to ruining my 15 year old daughters life (or so she thinks from time to time). We did spend a great weekend together. She drew up some plans for a new night stand she wanted, and we built it together. It was really great, there was not any fighting or yelling, and she only occasionally got really distracted by texts from her friends.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Jeremiah as a father of three sons, I can say that is one of the most precious gifts you will ever receive. Congratulations on having such a loving son.

Cheers

Peter

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Happy father's day Sir and great to know some people still write instead of using e-mail or other electronic method :great:

Congrats on the great letter by the way and I'm touched by it. Hope my daughter sees me also like this when she grows up ;)

·
Administrator
33,745 Posts
Thats really nice Jeremiah (save it).

Fathers day is one of the times i enjoy having five kids and ten or so grand kids and my sock draw is full again as is my chocolate store :)

Thanks Kids ;)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
AWESOME!!!

Thanks for sharing.

And, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts