The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it´s a disappointed.

I understand it has a Seiko movement therefore perhaps this is the right board to discuss, however it is not possible to quick change the day :)undecided:) and the crown has a play that makes impossible to align the minutes´hand with the indexes while setting up the movement, the best I could get it was 90 degrees of delay.

Besides that the watch is nice, stylistically speaking it reminds me the Grand, King and Lord Quartz of the same era.

Packaging is impressing, outer box, main box, heavy case...the bracelet belongs to a $20 Casio, dial is beautiful!

Quick and very dirty pic, tomorrow perhaps with better light it will also look better.

·
Registered
173 Posts
And it´s a disappointed.

I understand it has a Seiko movement therefore perhaps this is the right board to discuss, however it is not possible to quick change the day :)undecided:) and the crown has a play that makes impossible to align the minutes´hand with the indexes while setting up the movement, the best I could get it was 90 degrees of delay.

Besides that the watch is nice, stylistically speaking it reminds me the Grand, King and Lord Quartz of the same era.

Packaging is impressing, outer box, main box, heavy case...the bracelet belongs to a $20 Casio, dial is beautiful!

Quick and very dirty pic, tomorrow perhaps with better light it will also look better.

No quick-set date is a bit surprising. I had to double check on my Q Reissue that I wasn't doing something wrong. This Falcon Eye is a great looking watch. I just wish the prices would come down a bit. Enjoy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts